Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mpwa Pindi s first commercial parking plaza on cards
Gtsi Reading the Assam violence
KHAIRPUR:The Shah Abdul Latif University (Salu), Khairpur, would organise a three yeezys slide -day International Conference on Computer and Emerging Technologies from March 5. Renowned scientists, researchers and professi tenis yeezys onals from leading universities and industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Denmark, Turkey, Malaysia, China, United Arab Emirates, Iran, South Korea and Germany are expected to attend the conference and present their research papers.The conference is being organised by Salu s computer science department.Published in The Ex dunk homme press Tribune, February 23rd, 2013. KARACHI:The air max 96 business hub of the country, Karachi, is home to a large migrant labor force, which after a year of toiling endlessly for making ends meet, looks forward to returning home for the auspicious occasion of Eid. Unfortunately, every year, the hopes of many migrant workers for a family reunion are shattered when tran nike air max97 sport providers religiously spike inter-city bus fares just ahead of the festive season.Sadia, a woman employed by a government institution in Karachi shared that the expenses on children 39;s education and household maintenance had increased to such an extent that travelling back home for Eid had become unfeasible. quot;Last year, when I traveled to Lahore with my family, I paid Rs2000 extra per person for the bus tickets, which costs us Rs55,000 in total. My savings are insufficient this year given the rate of the bus fares, quot; said Sadia, who will not be going back home this Eid.Similarly, Sultana, a widow hailing from Multan works at air max90 a sewing factory in Kara