Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xfxz EU countries back tough line on 5G suppliers
Ehwk Israel destroys house of Palestinian charged with killing soldier
DAMASCUS:Western and Arab diplomats on Monday will try to build support for proposed Syrian peace talks next month imperiled by rifts am dunk homme ong the opposition, which may refuse to attend.Rebels have meanwhile carried out two major attacks in as many days on government troops in which suicide car and truck b dunk low ombers triggered blasts that killed dozens of people.US Secretary of State John Kerry was to meet Arab League representatives in Paris on Monday ahead of a Tuesday meeting of the opposition and its Western and Arab backers.UN-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi warned on October 20 that the Geneva 2 peace talks, aimed at creating a transitional government and ending nearly three years of fighting, cannot be held without the attendance of a credible opposition to President Bashar al-Assad. There is an agreement to attempt to hold Geneva 2 in November, but the date has not been offic nike air max ially set, Brahimi said on October 20 after meeting the head of the Arab League in Cairo. We hope it will t Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi has endorsed his son Moonis Elahi rsquo;s statement that former army chief Gen (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa suggested that his PML-Q party should support PTI during opposition rsquo;s no-confidence motion against Imran Khan in March this year.In an interview with a local TV channel on Sunday, CM Elahi said Ge nike air max n Bajwa told him that going with Imran was a better option after he shared his reservations about joining PDM alliance as he ldquo;did not trust Sharif family rdquo;.Elahi said he was wary of accepting the then converse schuhe opposition led by Sharif family rsquo;s offer to become Punjab chief minister in return for stanley products supporting no-trust motion against Imran Khan. ldquo;I knew that they [Sharif] would not let me to continue [as chief minister] as they have betrayed me in the past, rdquo; he remarked.The PML-Q leader said his son Moonis played a major role in convincing him to support PTI instead of joining Pakistan Democratic Movement alliance.Also read: Im