Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jkte The visually-impaired rapper from Karachi who wants to win a Grammy
Bajq Brent oil hovers over $80 after sell-off
LAHORETongueakistan Peoples Party leader Aitzaz Ahsan on Sunday said the statements of Nawaz Sharif showed that it had become harder for the deposed prime minister to escape jail. I am not happy with anyone s imprisonment, but [it is unfortunate to air max 720 say] that his advisers are giving him wrong suggestions, air jordan the former senator said while speaking to the media. Nawaz had disclosed the source of income during a speech in the National Assembly, but now he seems to be finding escape route, he added.In the last hearing of Al-Azizia case on November 22, the deposed prime minister said he had decided against defending charges framed against him in the case by the National Accountability Bureau. I am not putting forward anything in my defence in the Al-Azizia Steel Mills reference, he told the court.PML-N leadership 'betrayed' Nawaz in his time of need, says AitzazTaking an aim at the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government, Ahsan said, Imran Khan s 100-day plan was a clamour. He adidas classic explained that the k Xjvk Bizenjo for eliminating joblessness poverty
RAWALPINDI:The Rawalp air max 2090 indi Forest Department 39 s Civil Division has plans to plant over 2.2 air max95 million saplings under spring plantation campaign 2021, said Rawalpindi Conservator of Forests Saqib Mehmood.Speaking to the media, he pointed out that the spring tree plantation campaign 2021 had been launched in the division and all-out efforts would be made to make the campaign a success.He informed that the 39 Plant for Pakistan 39 campaign had been inaugurated last month and the department had nikeaire planted nearly 363,338 saplings in the division against the set target of over 2.2 million.He said, under the campaign, saplings were being planted in government forests, on the land of several government departments, the Defence Department and private lands in the region.Saplings of different species like Chir pine, Rubinia, Poplar and others were being planted under the campaign.To a query, he informed that the total area of forests of civil division Rawalpindi is over 600,000 acres, of which 2