Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cpru Foreign scholars highlight importance of computers at SMIU conference
Nksz PM inaugurates free trade zone first international Gwadar expo
LONDONTongueiers Morgan, the pugnacious British presenter who has just lost his high-profile breakfast TV slot over attacks on Prince Harry rsquo s wife Meghan, said on Wednesday he still did not believe what she had said during her Oprah Winfrey interview.Morgan, 55, left ITV rsquo s Good Morning Britain on Tuesday after his long-running c nike 97 riticism of Meghan intensified in the wake of her interview with Winfrey, in which she revealed she had felt suicidal while living as a royal in Britain. ldquo On Monday, I said I d nike air j idn rsquo t believe Meghan Markle in her Oprah interview. I rsquo ve had time to reflect on this opinion, and I still don rsquo t. If you did, OK, rdquo Morgan said in a characteristically combative Tweet on Wednesday morning. ldquo Freedom of speech is a hill I rsquo m happy to die on. Thanks for all the love, and hate. I rsquo m off to spend more time with my opinions, rdquo he adidas forum bold donna told his 7.8 million Twitter followers.He added a photo of Winston Churchill with a quote on the Wjse Captured Indian pilot to cross Wagah border shortly
KARACHI/HYDERABAD:Adorne nike force 1 d in Sindhi caps, turbans, ajrak and other colours of the culture, Sindhis in the province and across the world celebrated Sindh Culture Day on Sunday. Wishes also poured in from across the globe, even from Turkish star Engin Altan, who played Ertugrul Gha adidas gazelle bold donna zi rsquo s role in the popular Turkish drama series.The streets in Sindh rsquo s small towns and big cities seethed with boisterous men, women and children singing, dancing and moving in rallies. Scores of cultural and musical events were also organised to mark the day, while even prisoners in Sindh rsquo s jails were allowed to indulge in the celebration.The local press clubs served as the converging points for the celebratory crowds. Some travelled in cars, jeeps and motorcycles draped with ajrak and Sindhi caps, roaming around their cities and towns as played cultural songs along the way, while others marched in the crowded rallies.In Karachi, rallies were held all over the city, with thousands of jordan panda participan