Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kodb Chaudhry brothers challenge NAB chief authority
Lckc G20 and the Asian continent
ISLAMABAD:The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Core Committee on Friday strongly condemned the round-up of the party rsquo s officials and leaders before the Feb 8, 2024 elec nike air max tions.According to a declaration issued after a meeting of the c new balance 350 ore committee, it declared the arrest of senior central leader Sher Afzal Marwat from outside the Lahore High Court as completely unconstitutional and illegal, demanding his immediate release. ldquo The ill-treatment meted out to Tehreek-e-Insaf 39 s core committee member and senior legal expert Shoaib Shaheen at the Quetta Airport and preventing him from participating in the convention is also strongly condemned. rdquo The committee termed the attempts to exclude the PTI from the elections and not allow it to hold peaceful political activities ldquo a serious attack on democracy rdquo .The meeting laid emphasis on the Election Commission to ensure fair and equal opportunit adidas og ies for all parties to participate in the elections.The PTI highlighted that dec Niqx French cash van driver hid half $3.2 million haul before arrest
Asim Azhar's Jo Tu Nah Mila recently crossed 100 million views on YouTube, making him one of the handful of local artists who have achieved this feat.100 MILLION VIEWS. 鈾ワ笍 jotunami adidas campus 00 laAnd it gives me immense honour to become the youngest amp only th jordan blu e 4th Pakistani artist (after Rahat Fateh Ali Khan sb, Atif Aslam amp Momina Mustehsan) to have 2 or more songs in the 100 million club. 馃槉 thank you. I love you guys. pic.twitter.com/T8donMa54H mdash Asim Azhar (@AsimAzharr) May 4, 2020 It gives me immense honour to become the youngest and only the 4th Pakistani artist (after Rahat Fateh Ali Khan sahab, Atif Aslam聽and Momina Mustehsan) to have 2 or more songs in the 100 million club.聽 Thank you. I love you guys, he tweeted.The Ishqiya air force 1 nike hombre singer also shared the news on his Instagram. In one of the comments, Azhar talked about how he is overwhelmed by the achievement. Still can't process it. Running out of words.聽 To some people in some part of the world, this might be a regular achievemen