Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oayn Facebook shares rise as Zuckerberg soothes investors
Cbsr Rawalpindi also starts work on master plan
ISLAMABAD:Eight men condemned to death by trial courts walked out free men after Islamabad High Court (IHC) decided their appeals during the lockdown period.Limited to hearing cases of only urgent nature during the lockdown, the IHC decided jordan beige at least 25 appeals, which were pending for the last six years.The r air max 720 estrictions imposed to contain the Covid-19 proved to be a blessing for the 12 convicts, including eight death row pr adidas retro isoners, who won their freedom in the review petitions which were otherwise pending in the IHC for over six years.Different benches of the IHC court-approved eight pleas filed by the convicts on death rows for hearing and ordered their acquittal, overruling the punishments awarded by the lower courts.The report issued by the IHC registrar office on Tuesday stated that a two-member bench headed by Chief Justice Athar Minallah adjudicated some nine appeals while the bench headed by Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kiyani decided the fate of five petitioners.The bench led by Justic Zeut Burying the dead Myanmar s Muslim Covid volunteers
BRISBANE:World number one Ash Barty will donate all her winnin nike air force 1 mujer gs from this week's Brisbane International to the Red Cross to help the victims of Australia's bushfire crisis.Barty revealed on Sunday that sh campus adidas green e had already donated Aus$30,000 to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) to help with injured wildlife, after seeing the effects of the fires back in November.But she has now decided to do more and will give her Brisbane winnings聽 鈥?potentially US$250,000 鈥?to the Red Cross. I think for me this started two or three months ago. We have to remember, this has been goin mens air forces g on for a long time across our whole country, Barty said. And the first I saw of it was actually flying home from the Fed Cup final from Perth back to the east coast of Australia and we could see some of the smoke and some of the fires from the plane, so that really hit home, she added. Obviously the worst of it is still out there at the moment. Barty enjoyed a stellar 2019, winning the Fren