Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oofy IGP urges more open courts
Ggsw Universities must ensure quality education
Popular British singer Dua Lipa has made social media swoon after posting some sari pics on Instagram after landing in Mumbai.However, another thing she wanted to add to her list was meeting Bollywood icon Shah Rukh Khan. The actor took to Twitter to welcome Lipa in India and wish her luck for her concert with Katy Perry campus 00s adidas on Saturday night. Have decided to live by New Rules and who better to learn them from but Dua Lipa herself! What a charming and beautiful young lady, and her voice, Khan wrote on his tweet. Wish her all my love for the concert tonight. Dua if you can, try the steps I adidas originals handball spezial taught u on stage. Have decided to live by New Rules and who better to learn them from but @DUALIPA herself!! What a charming and beautiful young lady.... amp her voice!! Wish her all my love for the concert tonight. Dua if you can, try the steps I taught u on stage. pic.twitter.com/myEmoTlMka mdash Shah Rukh K air max homme han (@iamsrk) November 16, 2019The star shared two pictures of the songstress and himself Lasg Apple to start production for new low-cost iPhone in February
Actors perform during the ge air force uomo neral rehearsal of the Fete d nb usa es Vignerons (Winegrowers Festival in French), a traditi campus 80 adidas onal festival which takes place, approximately every 25 years: AFP