Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kslb Pakistan assails India over extra-judicial killing of three more Kashmiris
Rane Is it the end of Paul McCartney s search for quot Adrienne from Brooklyn quot
TURIN:Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon announced on Thursday that he will leave the Turin giants after 17 years but did not as expected declare the end of his playing career.Buffon, 40, captained Juventus to a seventh straight Serie A title and fourth consecutive Italian Cup triumph this season. To end this adventure with two new victories was important, the Italian told a press conference at the Allianz St jordan femme adium. Saturday will be my final match with Juventus. The former Parma goalkeeper will make his 640th Serie A appearance against Verona in Turin.Buffon said he would like to take more time to reflect on his future which could be either on or off the pitch.Buffon blasts referee after Ronaldo penalty breaks Juve hearts What am I going to do Saturday, I'm playing a match and it's the only thing that's certain, he continued. Until 15 days ago, I was sure to stop playing, jordan rosas but I received some exciting proposals, both on and off the pitch. Off the pitch the most inte high dunks resting was mad Xbee BNP-M PPP form electoral alliance
ISLAMABAD:The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has claimed before the Supreme Court of Pakistan that its green-channel facility for clearing imported goods is not being misused to evade taxes - a stance that is disputed by its own Customs Intelligence wing.In a report submitted to the apex court, the FBR has stated that during the past one year, about 700,000 consignments have been cleared through the green-channel facility, said an official of the FBR, who has seen the report. Out of 700,000, there were only 13 cases af1 where the goods were different from what the importers had declared, the SC was informed.Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar had taken notice adidas forum bold of a complaint filed against allegedly illegal clearances through green channel to evade taxes of billions of rupees. The court had sought a report from the FBR.FBR expects to receive up to $4b in tax under amnesty schemeHowever, the FBR s Directorate General of Intelligence and Investigation-Customs has a dunks brown different view of the