Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cibn Inter-Bank Market Rupee weakens against dollar
Muoi Health minister visits twin cities major hospitals
SAN FRANCISCO:Apple sent out invitations on Thursday to a September 10 event at its Silicon Valley campus where it is expected to unveil a new-generation iPhone.In its trademark, tight-lipped style, Apple disclosed little about what it plans to spotlight in the Steve Jobs Theatre at its headquarters in the city of Cupertino.For years now, Apple has hosted events in the fall to launch new iPhone models ahea jordan5 d of the Christmas holiday shopping season.Introduction of iPhone 11 handsets would come as the global smartphone market tightens and Apple makes a priority of selling digital content and services to fans of its hardware.New iPhones are expected to boast improvements including ramped-up processing power an mens air forces d camera capabilities, but no radical changes or offerings for super-sp nike air force one hombre eedy 5G telecom networks that are starting to take shape.Apple last month delivered stronger than expected results in the just-ended quarter as growth from services helped offset weak iPhone sales.Apple to suppl Faao MQM-P s defeat was a joint effort of humans aliens Sattar
We bring you a round-up of updates to keep you in the know of what s happening and around the globe!Amber Heard admits hitting Johnny Depp in audio confessionActor Amber Heard admits hitting ex-husband and Pirates of the Caribbean star Johnny Depp by pelting him with pots, pans and vases in an explosive audio confession obtained exclusively by Daily Mail. The Aquaman star 33, opens up about her violent tantrums in a series of taped conversations the estranged couple made in 2015 as they tried to talk through their marriage problems. I m sorry that I didn t, uh, uh, hit you across the face in a proper slap, but I was hitting you, it was not punching you orange dunks . Babe, you re not punched, Heard tells Depp, attempting to downplay her outburs nike air max 1 t the previous evening.Priyanka reveals how she avoided a wardrobe malfunction in that Grammys 2020 dressPriyanka Ch air max 2021 opra received a myriad of mixed reactions when she showed up for the 2020 Grammy Awards alongside husband Nick Jonas in a deep-plunging