Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anmr Sindh to resist tax on solar panels
Vwer Thailand reports 32 new coronavirus cases in biggest single-day rise
HONG KONGTongueanic buyers in Hong Kong have descended on supermarkets to snap up toilet paper after false online claims of shortages, prompting authorities to appeal for calm as the city's seven million residents fret about a deadly coronavirus outbreak.Videos obtained by AFP showed long queues of frantic shoppers packing trolleys with multiple packs of toilet rolls, with some arguments breaking out.Rice and pasta have also become a popular target for panic buying.Lois Strange, a 32-year-old Briton who teaches at a city sch jordan denim ool, said she was greeted by chaotic scenes at her local supermarket on Wed campus adidas grigie nesday morning. It was packed, she told AFP. Everyone was just grabbing as many toilet rolls as they could, packs and packs of them. She said she managed to nike af1 femme get a couple of them herself in the melee. I literally have one roll left at home myself. So I needed to go buy some, not because I'm panicking like everyone else, she added.Hong Kong's government released a statement late Wednesday saying Jdki PML-N candidate contesting polls against Chaudhry Nisar taken into custody
PESHAWAR:As it prepa af1 custom res to force its way back into power at the provincial stage, the Awami National Party (ANP) on Tuesday unveiled its manifesto for the upcoming general elections with a focus on improving the law and order situation in the province, besides pledging efforts for promoting education and healthcare.The manifesto, which seems a little dated apart from somewhat following on from what the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) managed over the past five years in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P), also promises efforts to steer the country from the current internal and external challenges and to make all state institutions exercise their constitutional powers.The 27-page document, outlined by ANP s Central General Secretary Mian Iftikhar Hussain at a news conference at the Bacha Khan Markaz on Tuesday, claimed that it provides their five-year plan.ANP activists su air max270 rprised over reserved seat priori new balance 350 tiesThe plan, he said, will be implementing the same way they did when they were in power betwe