Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ooqf Power hike of Rs4.33 per unit on cards
Rvkt Market watch KSE-100 bleeds 1,717 points triggers halt in trading
LONDON:Embattled BBC boss Tony Hall will step down in six months' time, he told staff on Monday, as the British broadcaster grapples with a damaging equal-pay ruling and scrutiny over its funding. I will give my all to this organisation for the next six months... but in the summer I'll step down as your Director-General, he told staff in a group email. If I follo black sambas wed my heart I would genuinely never want to leave. However, I believe that an important part of leadership is putting the interests of the organisation first, he added.Hall took up his post in 2013, tasked with restoring the reputation of the world's biggest broadcaster after late presenter Jimmy Savile was exposed as one of Britain's most prolific child-sex offenders.But the corporation now faces the fallout of l superstar adidas schwarz ast week's shock equal-pay ruling, which could end up costing it many millions of pounds (dollars, euros), and hostility from the government over the licence fee.An employment tribunal campus adidas grigie ruled the corporation discrimi Krng In a first Pakistani woman unveils solo art exhibition in Madina
KARACHI:Unidentified motorcyclists hurled a hand grenade at the office of the Gulbahar DSP near Gujjar nullah, in the juri nike air jordan sdiction of the Super Market police, on Saturday morning.The grenade failed to explode and there were no casualties, though DSP Khalid Javed and a police party were present. A larg jordan zalando e contingent of police and Rangers personnel cordoned off the area and launched a search for the suspects.According to the adidas forum bold donna bomb disposal squad, which defused the grenade, the item was American-made, highly explosive and could have caused the loss of several lives had it detonated.DSP Javed stated that they were investigating the case from different angles and could not rule out the possibility that it was linked to the recent spate of attacks on law enforcers in the city.