Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zmse Woman allegedly killed by brothers-in-law
Usqz Hafeez included in Pakistan squad for Australia Tests
MELBOURNE:The rate of spread of the novel coronavirus in Australia has halved in recent days, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Sunday as he announced an additional A$1.1 billion ($680 million) to expand telemedicine care and other health services.The daily increase in cases in recent days was at about 13%-15%, down from 25%-30% seen a week ago, showing social distancing measures were working, Morrison said. These are still strong rates of increase, no doubt about that, Morrison said in televised remarks.There were 3,809 confirme new balance 990 d cases in Australia early on Sunday, 431 more than in the previous day, according t air force2 o the health ministry. Sixteen deaths were attributable to the virus, health officials said.Airbnb hosts to provide free rooms for British health workersNeighboring New Zealand saw its first death related to the coronavirus on Sunday, with cases rising to 514 confirmed infections.Two-thirds of the cases in Australia have been traced to contact with people retur nike air force 1 donna ning from ove Fwll Atletico come back to beat Lopetegui s Real
SYDNEY:Australian fast bowler Mitchel jordan 1 air low l Johnson said Sunday he was retiring from all forms of cricket as his body was starting to shut down , almost three years after he stepped down from the international game.The 36-year-old quit T20 Big Bash League (BBL) team the Perth Scorchers last month, but had not ruled out playing in the Indian Premier League (IPL) or other domestic T20 competitions. It's over. I've bowled my final ball. Taken my final wicket. Today I announce my retirement from all forms of cricket, Johnson wrote for the Perth Now news website on Sunday. I had hoped to conti adidas original nue playing in various Twenty20 competitions around the world until perhaps the middle of next year. But the fact is my body is starting to shut down. Shamed batsman Bancroft to play for Durham in 2019Johnson said he experienced back problems during this year's IPL and that was probably a sign nike air force that it was time to move on . I'm ready to break clear of playing cricket and move on to the next period of my