Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adpr Three soldiers martyred as Pakistan asks Afghanistan to rein in terrorists
Iveu Russia s Putin calls for Web activities of some firms to be monitored
newbalance shoes air max 95 noir new balances 480 Oftg Speed of light Gibbs Akhtar go down memory lane
LONDON:A 17-year-old from India will nike air max 270 damen become the youngest player t new balance 327 o challenge for the World Chess Championship crown after winning a major tournament in Canada.Gukesh Dommara nike jordan 3 ju will face reigning champion Ding Liren from China for another piece of history, after being the youngest player to win the prestigious Candidates Tournament. quot I 39 m just so relieved, so happy following this crazy game, quot Gukesh said following his landmark triumph in Toronto on Sunday. quot I was in the right mindset throughout the event. From start to end, I was in good spirits, fully motivated and I really wanted to win the event. quot A grandmaster since he was 12, he is now set to be the quot youngest World Chess Championship challenger in history quot , the International Chess Federation said.Asked how he felt about his history-making feats, the teenager said: quot I don 39 t really care about youngest and all these records, but it 39 s a nice thing to say. quot Right now I 39 m mostly just hap