Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cewo Indian farmers and police in road showdowns as protests worsen
Kahj Hariri to leave Saudi Arabia for France on Friday
jordan nere dunks shoes air max 90 homme Zjry Khanate takes shape
Dear Asad,I am a 24-year-old man and have recently returned from Europe, where I went to make a better future for myself. I spent two years there, but unfortunately I did聽not succeed in making a better life for myself聽due to of various problems. In the end I had to return to Pakistan. My family and friends believe I made the wrong de nike 95 cision in returning to Pakistan. They are very disappointed with my decision and think of me as a loser who couldn t survive abroad. These days I am looking for a job. I have a Master's degree but am struggling in finding a job聽due to issues聽such as age, work experience, etc. I don t see anyt best air max hing positive happening in my life and am very depressed. I don t know how to handle all this pressure and also can t figure out what to do with my life. Som nike air max etimes I think of killing myself to get rid of all this misery. Please tell me what should I do Loser of EuropeDear Loser of Europe,No! You are not a loser. In fact, you are a very brave person who left his family,