Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ybpa Consumerism and economic implications
Ebjw SC questions legality of Assets Recovery Unit
KARACHI:The Ruet-e-Hilal Committee has taken strong exception to Fawad Chaudhry s statement about the role of religious scholars in sighting of the moon and the creation of Pakistan.Chairman Mufti Muneebur Rehman has asked Prime Minister Imran Khan to rein in his ministers after the federal minister for science and technology launched a verbal attack on Islamic clerics, accusing them of making lunar sighting for Islamic months a controversial affair every year as well as opposing the creation of Pakistan. Fawad Chaudhry s statement against the opposition is his personal matter, but he should exercise restraint while commenting on religious scholars and not misquote history, he said. Who knows 鈥?one of them might also have a role in your [Fawad] appointment. He urged the prime minister to control his passionate ministe nike af1 rs, who lack knowledge about the system .On Fawad nike af s remar air force one homme ks on social media that clerics had opposed the creation of Pakistan, Mufti Muneeb said, The history bears Abgt Information minister calls opposition s protest undemocratic
LONDON:England women's manager Phil Neville believes football players should boycott social media in the wake of Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba becoming the latest high-profile figure to suffer racist abuse online.Pogba was targeted after his penalty was saved in United's 1-1 draw at Wolves on Monday just days after Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham suffered similar abuse.Manchester United has zero tolerance of any form of racism or discrimination. allredallequal pic.twitter.com/neapEz2FFa mdash Manchester United (@ManUtd) Augus air force hombre t 20, 2019 I think we probably have to take drastic measures now as a football community - I've had it with my players on social media, the Premier League stars and the Championship have had it, said Neville on Tuesday.'It's up to them': Solskjaer refuses to blame Pogba after penalty miss I just wonde air max tn r whether as a football community we come off social air max95 media. Because Twitter won't do anything about it, Instagram won't do anything about it - they send you