Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bsla Kohat looking to vote for change
Xzsp Dr AQ Khan moves apex court seeking implementation of fundamental rights
HANOI:Vietnamese human rights lawyer and activist Nguyen Van Dai was jailed for 15 years on Thursday, his wife said, along with five other activists who were given prison terms of seven to 12 years.Dai, 48, was charged in a Hanoi court with activities aimed at overthrowing the people s administration at a tightly guarded trial in the communist country. I m very disappointed with the trial and strongly protest it, Dai s wife, Vu Minh Khanh, said. He is innocent and he pleaded innocent at the trial. He will continue to fight and will appeal the cheap dunks verdict .Vietnam court jails blogger for seven years for 'propaganda' over spillDespite sweeping reforms to its economy and showing ope nike force 1 hombre nness to social change, Vietnam s ruling Communist Party retains tight media jordan low censorship and has zero tolerance for criticism.US State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said the United States was deeply troubled over the conviction of the six, adding that people had a right to the fundamental freedoms of Nfbq Contrasting tales
Actor Ellen Pompeo recently hinted that hit TV show Grey's Anatomy may be coming to an end, as reported by E! News.During a recent interview, the star said, I'm clearly no new balances 530 t prepared right now to make any kind of formal announcement abou jordans t what my future is nike air max 720 on the show, but I am really feeling like we have told the majority of the stories we can tell. PHOTO: ABC