Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cepp PM to announce package for rural Sindh
Pdrw Covid-19 patients urged to go to isolation facilities
ISLAMABAD:Large scale migration from the country rsquo s rural areas to big cities for better access to basic services and employment opportunities without proper urban planning has caused rapid urbanisation while at the same time adversely affecting the standard of li air force mid ving in the mega cities.In developed countries, cities are the engines of economic growth, innovations and entrepreneurship. But in Pakistan, the nike air max 1 huge flow of migration, because of multiple factors, has turned cities into hotbeds of discontent because of overpopulation.The massive urbanisation poses a challenge for policymakers to cater to the basic needs of thickly populated urban centres. A majority, if not all, urban areas are faced with air and noise pollution, water, sanitation, lack of proper sewerage and waste disposal mechanism and transport issues air max 90 .The urbanisation challenge seeks serious attention of policymakers to strike balance between the industrial growth and basic needs of the residents. Similarly, the agri Sejy PSO receivables surge past Rs800 billion
QUETTA:Former Balochisan chief minister Aslam Raisani聽on Friday聽kicked off his election campaign in Mastung after inaugurating his election office in the city. I am going to contest general elections from Mastung PB-36 where people have showed their full support for me and due to their support I served as the chief minister f adidas campus or five years, Raisani said while addressing a gathering.On his previous perfor nike air force 07 mance, he said, Whatever was in my hand being a CM, I have spent for the people s welfare, health and education in Mastung. I am asking the people of Mastung to vote for me as I have a precious attachment with them.Balochistan: NAB clears assets, graft probe against ex-CM When I left the CM Office, there were Rs27 billion in the government treasury, but the previous government tabled their annual budget with Rs62 billion deficit, which shows they did nothing for the development of the people. He termed the previous fi jordan4 ve years an era of corruption and commission.Applauding the people of