Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cgpe Threat of locust attack looms over South Punjab
Iojb Two-judge IHC bench to hear Nawaz s appeal against Al Azizia verdict
LONDON:Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for the coronavirus, prompting jordan mujer the Gunners' Pr air max 96 emier League match at Brighton on Saturday to be postponed.Arsenal have closed their training ground as a result of Arteta's positive test, with Gunners players and club staff who had recent contact with the Spaniard now forced to self-isolate. This is really nike force 1 mujer disappointing but I took the test after feeling poorly, Arteta said in a statement on Arsenal's website. I will be at work as soon as I'm allowed. Arsenal confirmed the shock news just minutes after the Premier League had said all fixtures would go ahead this weekend despite the spread of the global pandemic.Arsenal said it was clear we will not be able to play some fixtures on their currently scheduled dates and Brighton quickly confirmed their clash at the Amex Stadium had been called off. First and foremost our thoughts are with Mikel Arteta and we wish him a speedy recovery, Brighton chief executive Paul Barber said. It's Chai No connection between Rao Anwar s arrest replacement of AD Khawaja CM Sindh
PESHAWAR:Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Health S air max 1 ecretary Mehmood Aslam Wazir visited various designated polio vaccination spots during Eid and inspected the ongoing inoculation process. He visited various toll airforce 1 shoes plazas and check posts to witness the jordan5 vaccination process of children.