Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
swaf Two planeloads of Indonesian flood relief arrive
Fafb Uncertainty results in currency plunging to Rs125 in open-market
PESHAWAR:With even prominent names in the Pakistan movemen air max pour femme t being lost to dust-covered archives of history, in Bannu, a 90-year-old car is the last testament to a man who helped further the cause of a separate homeland for Muslims in the Indian subcontinent.In an old brick and mortar garage in Bazaar Ahmad Khan, a well-known and historic village of Bannu in K jordan blu hyber-Pakhtunkhwa, a 1928 Ford Model A stands covered in dust and rust. Its original paint almost indistinguishable from the rusting red and its front grille shorn of its once shiny chrome. One of our cousins does not allow anyone to touch the car or the garage, notes Iftikhar Khan, a grandson af1 custom of Khan Bahadur Ghulam Haider Khan who originally owned the vehicle and large swathes of land. Owner with the vintage car. PHOTO: EXPRESS Xjgq Two held for making fake Facbook IDs
Dennis Quaid, known for his role in the upcoming biopic quot Reagan, quot has officially voiced his support for former President Donald Trump in the upcoming election.During a recent appearance on quot Piers Morgan Uncensored, quot Quaid shared his views on Trump rsquo s presidency and the current political climate.Despite having reservations in the past, Quaid expressed his endorsement for Trump, highlighting his admiration for Trump 39 s presidential actions. quot As president, the only thing I liked about Trump was everythin nike af1 femme g he did, quot Quaid remarked, recalling his previous approval of Trump 39 s handling of the pandemic in an April 2020 interview with the Daily stan smith femmes Beast.He had praised Trump 39 s approach, stating, quot Well, to tell you the truth, I think the president is hand air max95 ling it in a good way. quot The actor also touched on his political flexibility, noting, quot I 39 ve voted both ways throughout my life, swinging like a pendulum toward what the country needed at t