Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aodc Two die as van plunges into ravine in Garaai Village
Lutb Truth comes out with verdict against Nawaz PM Imran
KARAIBIL , INDIA:Indian farmer Nur Mohammed can barely sleep for worrying that his wife might soon be made stateless, put in a detention camp and deported.She is one of four million people left off a draft National Register of Citizen jordan donna s (NRC) p adidas spezial ublished in July in the northeastern state of Assam - provoking accusations of discrimination against Muslim residents and of stoking ethnic tensions.Those not on the list, who could now face being effectively stripped of their Indian citizenship and rights, can challenge their omission by providing certain documents to prove they are legal residents - but many lack the necessary paperwork, and the December 31 deadline is looming.India police steer clear of forbidden island after missionary killing We are genuine Indian citizens, said Mohammed, jordan basse 66, his voice low and quivering. While my name, the names of my two sons and daughter appeared in the list, the name of my wife is not there, he told AFP.The draft list excludes all those unable to prove Hwik Chile military plane disappears with 38 aboard Air Force
LAHORE:Lahore High Court rsquo s (LHC) Justice Ali Baqar Najafi d adidas original samba i dunks shoes rected the federal government to submit a detailed reply by September 22 to different petitions challenging fuel price adjustment and oth airjordan er taxes on utility bills.