Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rchq Indian president disregards protests signs citizenship bill into law
Cogv SpaceX TeleSat Canada bids get US nod to expand satellite internet
Amid speculations that he might be summone air max97 d by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) fo new balance r questioning in the investigation over Bollywood-drugs links, the ace film-maker Karan Johar nike force 1 on Friday released a statement refuting all allegations against him. The Dharma Productions owner in his statement also claimed that he neither consumes narcotics nor promotes or encourages consumption of any such substance.The statement read, quot Certain news channels, print/ electronic media and social media platform(s) are wrongly and misleadingly reporting that narcotics were consumed at a party that I, Karan Johar hosted on July 28, 2019, at my residence. I had already clarified my position way back in 2019 that the allegations were false. quot View this post on InstagramA post shared by Karan Johar (@karanjohar) on Sep 25, 2020 at 10:27am PDT quot In view of the current malicious campaign, I am reiterating that the allegations are completely baseless and false. No narcotics substance was consumed at the Xjsm Deputy of Venezuela s Guaido arrested and dragged away by tow truck
jordan blu nb schuhe new balance 500