Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tnmr Asia Society honours Asma Jahangir
Mvta Shehroze embarks on world record journey to scale all 14 8k peaks
ISLAMABAD:The apex court on Wednesday reserved its verdict over a petiti air force on filed by a former district and sessions judge against his conviction in assaulting a 10-year-old child maid after lawyers from both sides completed their arguments.A three-member bench of the Supreme Court (SC), headed by Justice Muhseer Alam, reserved the verdict.During Wednesday s hearing, Islamabad Advocate General (IAG) told the court that the child maid s hands were found to be burnt over a stove according to neighbours while the victim s statement also corroborated t air max 2090 his.He told the court that convicts, former district and sessions judge Raja Khurram Ali Khan and his wife Maheen Zafar, had hidden the victim and instead registered a missing person report with the police when her photos went viral on nike air max 1 social media.The IAG went on to say that the girl was later recovered from judge s house where she got all her bruises and burns.Moreover, the IAG claimed that the convicts misled the court that the victims ski Mnuo China welcomes Putin s proposed summit on Iran
UTHAL:Member of the National Assembly Mohammad Aslam Bhootani has said he will never leave the people of Gwadar and Lasbela alone. I remember the love and respect of the people of Gwadar and Lasbela. They have helped me in every manner and got me elected with a vast majority, said form adidas campus green er Balochistan Assembly speaker Bhootani while addressing the members of the Bhootani Group upon his arrival in Uthal on Saturday.Bhootani assures Imran of full support in forming govt at CentreBhootani Group leaders Rahim Shah Jilani, Shafi Muhammad Angaria, Majeed Shah, Allah Bakhsh Doda, Qadir Bakhsh Khaskheli, Karim Bakhsh Doda and Khan Doda along with others welcomed Bhootani.The MNA said, The basic problems of the people will be addressed on urgent basis. I will keep bringing up the issues of the people in the National Assembly and very soon their pro schuhe jordan blems will be addressed. After meeting all the leaders of the Bhootani Group, the MNA left nb for Bela.