Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kmjx Man injured in hit-and-run incident
Tirj Is this the best decade in Pakistan s troubled history
Barking dogs seldom bite. But sometimes they do. Let s hope that that dog is not infected with rabies when it bites you. My late mother was bitten by a neighbour s dog in Multan in my childhood. She had to go through the ordeal of 14 injections in the abdomen. Rabies and Tetanus were two diseases we studied in depth during our days of medical college even without seeing a single patient in our major tertiary hospital in Lahore. The reason each medical student had to know about these two adidas gazelle hellblau diseases was that though very rare, they were highly fatal.Recently a video clip was circulating of a clinical case of rabies dying in the arms of his mother. Even though I worked as a clinician for many years and have witnessed many deaths I opted not to watch the video. Our job is not to watch but to do something about it. Some weeks later I saw a photograph of a father who was bitten by dogs as jordan schuh he protected his young child. In the picture, he seems stable but unfortunately di air max 98 ed a few days later. Some Sflr Indian Chinese troops clashed twice in 2022 even as peace talks were on
KABUL:Efforts to start intra-Afghan talks have hit yet another snag as the warring parties exchanged tough words on Saturday in connection with the dynamics of the peace parley.Sediq Sediqqi, spokesman for the Afghan president, said in a series of tweets that the release of ldquo dangerous members rdquo of the Taliban has left the insurgent group with no more excuses to delay jordan mid the talks. ldquo It is better for the Taliban to understand the realities of modern-day Afghanistan. Their main [opponent] party is the government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, which represents the vast majority of Afghans, rdquo he tweeted i samba shoes n Dari and Pashto languages, referring to the Taliban rsquo s persistent failure to start discussions with the Afghan government.Earlier on Saturday, Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid asserted in a statement that the nuove air force 1 group does not recognize the ldquo Kabul administration rdquo as a government and views it as a ldquo western imported structure rdquo work