Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bsve Army chief to visit flood-affected areas of Badin today
Gtbz Cargo ships collide while entering Karachi port
LONDON:Marco Andretti, the grandson of Formula One and Indy 500 champion Mario Andretti, announced on Friday that he will be stepping away from Ind high dunks yCar racing and the Andretti Autosport team run by his father Michael.Marco, who has never found the success his father and grandfather had on the race track, said in a statement that he wanted to quot map out my own course going forward quot .That course will inc air max sneakers lude driving in this year 39 s Indianapolis 500 b air max95 ut left everything else open. quot Upon careful thought over the past couple of months, I have made the decision to make some changes to my racing activities and focus for 2021, quot Marco said in a statement https://www.andrettiautosport.com/news/m...hift-gears on the Andretti Autosport website. quot I recently shared this decision and the changes that I want to make with my Dad and have spoken at length with him about it. quot I am fortunate to be in a position at Andretti Autosport to run the full IndyCar seas Ymup Market-driven courses ordered in universities
KHAIRPUR:In nike air face 1 a deeply distressing incident, a 1 nike air force hombre 0-year-old maid passed adidas samba shoes away under mysterious circumstances at the residence of an influential person in Khairpur district rsquo s Ranipur in Sindh province.