Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
axhs PPP MPA Shahnaz Ansari shot dead in Naushahro Feroze
Voxf Man shot dead
LAHORE:The Environment Protection Department (EPD) has issued a warning t jordan1 o brick kilns which have failed to convert to zig-zag technology in order to avoid the threat of smog during the winter months. According to the EPD spokesperson, the department has evolved a strategy to combat jordan air one smog, adding that an operation will be launched against smoke emitting brick kilns within the next few days. All brick kilns and production un jordan nere its using the old technology will be closed between October 1 and December 31.Published in The Express Tribune, August 22nd, 2019. Jppb PM welcomes ECP audit of PTI s funding
ISLAMABAD:Caretaker Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq Kakar on Tuesday said he was quot certain quot about the general election being held within the next three to four months.The prime minister, when asked in an interview with a private television channel, about his air max 720 strategy if any future scenario demanded an extension in the caretaker setup, said as per the legal arrange adidas samba mens ment they would move to the electoral process within three to four months. quot I think within few months... few months can be translated into three, three-and-half or four...that needs to be seen...this will conclude and we will go to the electoral process, quot he commented.Asked again whether he expected the general elections to be held within four months, he replied, quot I am not (just) hopeful (rather) I am certain. quot He said considering the limited time, his g nike air max plus overnment was mulling to prioritise certain policy issues to at least lay a foundation for any future government to work on them.To a question, the prem