Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vgkt Demand ICCI against increasing oil prices
Pbgi Kalki Koechlin welcomes baby girl into the world
KARACHI:A six-day-old girl that went missing from the emergency ward of the National Institute of Child Institute (NICH) on Monday evening has been recovered from Ibrahim Haidery after hectic efforts of the management and police. A woman has been detained while the investigation is underway.Ibrahim Niazi, the father of the girl told The Express Tribune that his daughter was shifted from Lyari General Hospital to NICH on September 12 for treatment while his wife, Zeenat, was still admitted at Lyari General Hospital.SHC adidas originals forum censures Sindh police performance in missing persons casesOn Monday, Niazi's mother who was the only female attendant at the NICH went out and on return found that the girl was missing. She asked the staff if they had shifte nike af d her to somewhere but they did not respond her properly, Niazi said.After a few hours, the staff informed Niazi and his family that the girl was mistakenly replaced by another girl. The staff handed over our girl to another woman, he said. T superstar adidas damen he ad Juck DISCOs govt to adopt Turkish model
nike af1 hombre Lenny Kravitz opens up about embracing celibacy and maintaining physical fitness at 60In a recent interview with The Guardian, published on Thursday, May 30th, Lenny Kravitz discussed his decision to embrace celibac new balance 574 y for the past nine years. The 60-year-old musician revealed he 39 s on a spiritual journey and is waiting to find the right partner before becoming intimate again. quot Yes, it 39 s a spiritual thing, quot Kravitz told womens dunks the Guardian. This isn 39 t his first time speaking about celibacy. Back in 2008, he expressed similar views to Maxim magazine, stating, quot It 39 s just a promise I made until I get married. Where I 39 m at in life, the women have got to come with something else, not just the body, but the mind and spirit. quot Despite his commitment to celibacy, Kravitz also spoke about his desire for a future relationship, acknowledging the potential challenge his established routines might pose. quot I have become very set in my ways, in the way I live, quot he