Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iver Former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe dead at 95
Mqik Russia vetoes UN resolution on extending Syria gas attacks probe
LAHORE:In the wake of recent visit of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman to Pakistan, Saudi investors have invited the Pakistan Furniture Council (PFC) for furth best air max er deliberations to enhance mutual cooperation and form joint ventures in the furniture sector.Chairing a meeting on Tuesday, PFC Chief Executive Mian Kashif Ashfaq informed participants about the latest development and called it a big ach air force mid ievement.He said i jordan5 t was decided in principle that a framework would be outlined to enhance mutual cooperation and forge joint ventures and this is another step forward in this direction . He described it as a good opportunity where the PFC would negotiate with Saudi investors to win maximum space and facilitation for Pakistan s handmade furniture.Saudis express interest in Pakistan s handmade furnitureHe underscored the need for regular meetings between the investors and businessmen of both countries. It will open up new avenues of investment and further boost relations between the two c Geuo Caretaker CM assures equal opportunity to all
British actor and rapper Riz Ahmed in a recent interview聽talked about how the coronavirus pandemic has become more personal to him, reported Comicbook.com.聽In the interview, Riz revealed that two of his family members have succumbed to the illness. Since we spoke I have lost two family members to Covid. I just want to believe their deaths and all the others aren t for nothing. We gotta step up to reimagine a better future, he said.While talking about the social implications of the pandemic, Riz noted tha air max bw t it has brought forth the real faces of people. This moment is forcing people to take their masks off. You see more of someone in a moment like this adidas campus 鈥?what they聽are about, who they are, he said.The Venom star went on to add that such a situation making society as a whole redefine jordan high its priorities. Crises accelerate trends that are taking place in society. We re going to migrate to online living in a way that we could have done before but just didn t. The seeds of that were already so