Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nkgz Offbeat A treat for bibliophiles by the roadside
Bbvr North Waziristan TTP shura leader master trainer killed in air strikes say officials
ABBOTTABAD:To maintain peace during Muharram, scholars from different sects came together in Abbottabad and resolved not to let any anarchic elements destroy the peace of the region.A meeting of key Sunni and Shia scholars of the region was held at the Regional Conference Hall the other day with Hazara Division DIG Qazi Jameelur Rehman to discuss peace and security arra jordan verdi ngements during the holy month of Muharram.The meeting was attended by Abbottabad District Police Officer Yasir Afridi, Traffic Warden SSP Tariq Mahmood Khan, Investigation SP Ishtiaq Ahmad Khan and religious scholars of different sects and school of tho air max tw ughts.Issues were discussed along with their suggested solutions to maintain peace in the region.The Hazara DIG Rehman assured air jordan aj1 to implement the suggestions.He added that the Hazara division holds an important position in terms of law and order in the country and it is gratifying that sectarianism is not being allowed to spread while problems are being resolved amicably by Wrpk Trump s repeated ignorance of history
As Muslims聽across the globe聽begin observing the holy month of Ramazan聽from either聽Monday or Tuesday, several world聽leaders have conveyed their wishes to the community for a peaceful and blessed holy month.United States President Donald Trump, in his message released by聽the White House, said,聽 I send my warmest greetings to all Muslims observing the holy month of Ramazan鈥hroughout this month, we all have an opportunity to mens sambas reflect on the blessings we have been given and to work toward greater fellowship with one another. T jordan2 ogether, in the spirit o jordan bianche f Ramazan, we can achieve a more harmonious and respectful society. Melania joins me in sending our best wishes to Muslims in the United States and around the world for a blessed month of celebration. UK Prime Minister Theresa May also wished the Muslim community in a special message on Twitter. Ramadan represents the universal values of peace, reflection, devotion and charity. To all Muslims in the UK and across the world: Ramadan Kareem. 鈥?P