Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ovqm Forced sterilisation of Brazilian woman sparks uproar
Ygud Afridi in line to feature against Afghanistan
KRASNODAR:Spain players are rallying behind goalkeeper David De Gea as they prepare for their second group game at the World Cup against Iran in Kazan on Wednesday.De Gea endured an evening to forget in Spain's opening match against Portugal on Friday, committing a howling error to allow Cristiano Ronaldo to score his second goal on the way to a hat-trick in the 3-3 thriller in Sochi.Ronaldo scored from all three of Portugal's attempts on target against the Manchester United goalkeeper and suddenly new coach Fernando Hierr stan smith bebe o has found himself having to defend the 27-year-old. We don't doubt him and jordan one he doesn't doubt himself either, said Hierro after La Roja kicked off their Group B campaign. I embraced him. We know goalkeeper is a special position, with a s nike air 270 pecial psychology, and we have no doubts. Honestly, added Hierro, hastily promoted to the role as coach last week after Julen Lopetegui's shock sacking on the eve of the tournament.On the whole, the Spanish performed well in their fi Fswd Fata s youth steps up to fill power void
CANBERRA:Wit adidas original campus h a wave of fast-maturing young players ready to challenge the established greats of the game for Grand Slam honours, Marin Cilic says men's tennis will be stronger than it has been for a decade when the coronavirus shutdown ends.While Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and RafaNadal have won the last 13 majors between them Cilic says the likes of Dominic Thiem, Daniil Medvedev, StefanosTsitsipas and Alexander Zverev are getting closer to breaking the hegemony. The health of tennis has grown a lot in the last 12-18 months. This mix of the younger generation, they're maturing much more, the former US Open champion told Reuters in an interview from Croatia. You now have at least 10 guys that are promising and really strong and they're showing their adidas originals samba strength and their potential on the court and the big tournaments. And there's also this older generation still. I believe health of jordan dunk the tennis tour is extremely strong at the moment. I believe competition has come back to the situatio