Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slyh BMW to spend $237 million on battery cell center
Vofq IHC dismisses petition to remove SBP Governor
BEIJING:C new balance nb 530 hinese leader Xi Jinping called for the Iran nuclear deal to be earnestly implemented as he met the country's president following the US withdrawal from the pact, stat air max 2090 e media said Monday.Xi met one-on-one with Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani on Sunday following a two-day regional security summit in the eastern Chinese city of Qingdao that also included Russia an dunks red d former Soviet republics.China hosts Russia, Iran for summit as US tensions risePresident Donald Trump announced last month the US was withdrawing from the 2015 nuclear deal and re-imposing sanctions that would hit international businesses working in the Islamic republic.The other parties to the deal -- Britain, France, Germany, China and Russia -- have vowed to stay in the accord but their companies risk huge penalties if they keep doing business in Iran.In his meeting with Rouhani, Xi described the deal as an important outcome of multilateralism , according to the official Xinhua news service.Iran's Rouhani cri Orhb Man arrested for allegedly murdering wife
LONDON:Bernie Ecclestone may have been to more Formula One grands p nike air max plus rix than any man alive but if the former supremo could shed the years and start over, he says he would probably embrace electric.As the sport noisily celebrates its 1,000th world championship race at Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix, the 88-year-old Briton 鈥?who once lambasted the current F1 engines as too quiet 鈥?spoke of a more silent future. Formula E, he said, was sure to grow with manufacturer involvement. It's a different form of entertainment but Formula E will begin to get much, much bigger and better, which is slowly what they are doi stan smith bleu ng anyway, he told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday. And Formula One will suffer because of that. Asked which he would choose if 50 years younger and given the opportunity to run either, the Briton replied: My heart and everything is always with Formula One, so I'd have to say Formula One. But I'd be a little bit concerned about Formula E for sure. And if the head held sway air max 1 over