Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ypjk Pointing fingers at each other not conducive to global fight on terror Chinese
Sflz US France vie to bolster Gulf security after Saudi oil attack
As part of three major projects, namely Punjab Nahi Jaungi, Rangreza and Na Maloom Afraad 2,聽Urwa Hocane kept quite busy last year - especially when you add having to attend promotions for each.In a recent interview with BBC Asian Network, the Udaari actor spoke about working on numerous ventures at the same time.Mawra, Mahira or Maya: Battle of the red dress Last year was really, really crazy and I think the promotions were crazier, Urwa joked. quot We know how to appreciate each other quot - Pakistani actress @vjurwa tells @iharoonrashid what it 39 s like having a superstar husband, @farhan_saeed, and an A-list actress sister, @mawrahocane. pic.twitter.com/VFVpXR3wH4 mdash BBC Asian Network new balance 480 (@b new balance schuhe bcasiannetwork) September 13, 2018However, this year, the starlet is yet to announce any project - film or drama - that she'll be starring in. nike air max95 And she's loving this 'time off-set.' It is nice but then I really do miss my sets as well, added Urwa. I want to jump on the next project right a Lzkx CII clarifies conditions for women s solo Hajj
KARACHITongueakistan have defeated Zimbabwe by nine wickets in the second ODI at Bulawayo, which helps them take a 2-0 lead in the five-match series.Fakhar Zaman s second ODI century kept Pakistan in cruise control while chasing a target of 195 runs. Zaman and Imamul Haq provided the Men in Green with a century stand at the top of the order to pave the side s path to victory.Imam was unfortunate to be run out after scoring 44 runs off 51 balls. His innings included four boundaries.Despite losing his partner after a 119-run stand, Zaman stuck to the task and scored a well-crafted hundred. His unbeaten 117-run knock included 16 fours.Earlier Zimbabwe were dismissed for 194 in the final over of the innings, after winning th airforce e toss and electing to bat first.The home side did not have t adidas 00s campus he brightest of starts as both their openers 鈥?Chamu Chibhabha and Brian Chari 鈥?were sent packing by pacer Usman Khan with just 18 runs on the board.Captain Hamilton Masakadza then joined hands wit adidas campus 00s h Tarisai Musak