Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gctm New Indian air chief claims country will be prepared next time
Otop Elections JI vows support for PML-N candidate
Mehwish Hayat is trying her hand at something a little different this time around.The聽Punjab Nahi Jaungi聽actor is exploring her singing prowess after a successful stint in films, as she has done before. But this time it's a little different - Mehwish has taken to reciting a聽naat聽duri jordan basse ng the holy month on Ramazan.Sharing her version of聽Karam Mere Aaqa聽on Twitter, Mehwish wrote, I feel blessed that this Ramazan I am able to share a piece of my heart with you. She also added that this particular聽naat聽is is very special to me. I hope it touches you in the same way it touched me. I feel blessed that this Ramzan I am able to share a piece of my heart with you. This naat-e-Rasool-e-Maqbool (S.A.W) is very special to me.I hope it touches you in the same way it touched me. Karam mere Aaqa 馃げ馃徎Composed amp Prod by Mian Yousuf Salahuddin.Lyrics by M. Ali Zaho dunk low or pic.twitter.com/IZErIGvYtJ mdash Mehwish Hayat TI (@MehwishHayat) May 13, 2020Clad in a peaceful all-white ensemb nike force 1 le, Mehwish's atti Yjts Learning from drought and flood-hit Texas
ISLAMABAD:The Supreme Court has set aside the Peshawar High Court rsquo s (PHC) decision to annul out-of-turn promotions in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa new balance 420 (K-P) Police.A three-member bench, led by Justice Mansoor Ali Shah and including Justice Muhammad Ali Mazhar and Justice Athar Minallah, also ordered the Provincial Services Tribunal to decide the matter within a month in accordance with the Supreme Court 39 s decision and the province 39 s adiletten original 2005 law.Individuals affected by the tribunal 39 s decision are instructed to appeal within a month through authorized forums. During the hearing, the bench noted that the proper forum for filing appeals against government department decisions is the services tribunal, not the high court.During the hearing, Justice Athar Minallah highlighted the sacrifices of the K-P police in the fight against terrori nike air force one hombre sm, stating that they should be respected for their sacrifices.Justice Minallah remarked, quot The sacrifices of the K-P police officers are unparallele