Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vyam Cultural dance kickboxing add colour to Thai reception
Oytc Pirzada sticks to his guns for leadership change
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA:In reduced numbers due to the pandemic, Musli jordan7 m pilgrims in Saudi Arabia on Friday converged on the tent city of Mina to throw stones at a symbolic representation of the devil as part of the annual Hajj pilgrimage.According to the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA), after completing the major pillar of Hajj, the pilgrims descended Thursday from MountArafat to the plain of Muzdalifah, where they spent the night, before heading in the morning to Mina, east of the holy city of Makkah.The last ritual, ldquo Great Jamara rdquo ndash in which pilgrims throw seven stones at a wall representing Satan ndash is intended to remind Muslims of the devil rsquo s constant efforts to lead the faithful astray.According to Muslim belief, the Prophet Abraham was the first to perform the ritual after the devil tried to incite him to disobey Allah.The annual Hajj pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia is a nike air force hombre religi adidas spezial rosa ous obligation for Muslims, who must make the journey ndash if financially feasi Zupd PEIRA to bring tuition centres under registration net
LAHORE:The 1992 World Cup winner and former captain Wasim Akram, who took a total of 916 wickets and scored 6,615 runs in an international career from 1984 to 2003, was formally inducted into the PCB Hall of Fame on Sunday.Sir Vivian Richards, one of the all-time greats and an ICC Cricket Hall of Famer, formally inducted W dunks men asim Akram into the exclusive list by presenting him a commemor 1 jordan 1 ative cap and plaque before the start of 28th match in the HBL Pakistan Super League between Karachi Kings and Quetta Gladiators.Wasim Akram is one of the eight Pakistan stalwarts who are members of the PCB Hall of Fame. Others are Abdul Qadir, Fazal Mahmood, Hanif Mohammad, Imran Khan, Javed Miandad, Waqar Younis and Zaheer Abbas, who will be formally inducted into the prestigious group in the coming days.Wasim Akram sa jordan2 id: quot I feel privileged to have received this great honour from Sir Vivian Richards, one of the most iconic figures in cricket, and at a venue that remained my home ground during my pla