Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jevr US UN condemn attack on Chinese consulate in Karachi
Quao Fishermen haul in 300 croakers worth millions of rupees
MANCHESTERTongueep Guardiola has insisted John Stones remains a nike air force 1 hombre key player at Manchester City and strongly denied speculation the England defender could leave at the end of the season.Stones, 23, has not featured for the Premier League champions since the beginning of March after he picked up an abductor injury on international duty.There had been rumours the centre-back, who signed a six-year contract when he joined from Everton in August 2016, could be a surprise departure in the next transfer window.Guardiola, however, was definitive when asked to respond to reports Stones could be among those on their way out of the Etihad Stadium. jordan uomo I don't know how people believe we're going to sell Stones, said Guardiola. He is a young player, an international English player. He's a huge part of the reason why we won the title. I don't know how long I will be here in Manchester, but as long as I'm here, John Stones will be with us. When he is injured and comes back, i adidas samba original schwarz njured and comes back, injured a Lmew Gandapur draws flak for using sexist remarks against Maryam
PARIS:A climber who sparked an evacuation of the Eiffel Tower on Monday was grabbed after clinging to the famous Paris landmark for more than six hours, officials said.The man, who was not immediately identified, is in the hands of the emergency teams deployed to the tower, which will reopen to visitors as normal early on Tuesday, the company operating the structure said in a statement.It said firemen who had rappelled down from the tower s third-floor observation deck to near the black-clad climber managed to talk the individual down .The man has been g adidas adidas originals rabbed, a police official added.Emergency procedures trigg red af1 ered by the man s unauthorised climb forced an evacuation of the iconic monument, the esplanade underneath it and a large section of the adjacent Champ de Mars park mid-afternoon Monday.The abrupt closure nike air max95 of one of France s biggest tourist draws frustrated visitors who had been planning to go up the 324-metre (1,063-foot) tower. We re really disappointed, we re only here for