Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ajwn PPP candidate hurt in armed attack
Fkek Unlike in world markets gold loses shine in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD:The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD), in coordination with sensitive agency personnel adidas campus 00s , launched a crackdown on illegal Afghan residents in Islamabad and arrested 800 Afghan nationals, it emerged on Sunday.Sources indicated that the operation took place in various areas around the federal capital, including Bhara Kahu, Tarnol, samba sneakers Mehrabadian, Golra, Shams Colony, and others. Approximately half of those apprehended were subsequently released after verifying their legal residency status in Pakistan.Of the remaining 375 Afghan nationals who lacked proper adidas originals hombre legal documentation, they were detained and are slated for deportation. Additionally, approximately 25 individuals are being held pending the verification of their documents.This crackdown on Afghan nationals occurred less than a week after the federal caretaker cabinet made a significant policy decision to repatriate all illegal Afghan refugees. This decision is viewed in the context of ongoing tensions between the two neighborin Hqmc Pakistan at the UN
Charlie Puth is feeling inspired after Taylor Swift 39 s recent name-drop. On Friday, May 3rd, the 32-year-old singer teased a new song titled 39 Hero 39 on TikTok. This comes just days after Swift playfully mentioned him in a track on her new album, The Tortured Poets Department.Puth shared a clip of himself singing along to the new song, saying quot These last couple weeks have been really crazy for obvious reasons, but I wan nike air force 1 uomo ted to share something with you. quot He admitted to sometimes being nervous about sharing deeply personal white sambas music, explaining the delay in adidas originals hamburg 39 Hero 39 s release. However, he suggests that he 39 s received a sign encouraging him to release it. quot So hellip I declare lsquo Hero rsquo will be out everywhere on May 24th as the first single of my new album. Thank you for your support hellip you know who you are, quot Puth added.The inspiration likely stems from Swift 39 s track on The Tortured Poets Department, where she playfully teases a past lover: