Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lpcy Opposition lambasts Sindh budget
Yywn Justice Naeem takes oath as SC judge
ISLAMABAD:The Su air force mid preme Court of Pakistan has ordered a fresh medical examination of two mentally ill prisoners, currently on the death row.The five-judge larger bench led by Justice Manzoor Ahmad Malik resumed hearing of a review petition filed by the Punjab government and others to stop execution of death row prisoner Imdad Ali, who has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Likewise another case of a mentally ill Kanizan Bibi was also listed.Infected with Hepatitis-C: Death-row inmate seeks treatmentDuring the hearing, the bench stated they are going to set a precedent as it is not about one prisoner but for future. A report by the medical board detailing the mental illness of Ali was reviewed by the court, however keeping in view the importance of matter in question, the bench has ordered a fresh medical examination adidas spezial rot .This was the first hearing of this precedence-setting case after a two-member bench in May 2018, stated: Pak air af1 istan s international human rights obligations make it c Kbjn 5 essential tips for winter brides
PA adidas originals samba RIS:Rafael Nadal swept to an historic 12th Roland Garros title and 18th Grand Slam crown on Sunday with a 6-3, 5-7, 6-1, 6-1 victory over Austria's Dominic Thiem.The 33-year-old Spaniard becomes the first player, man or woman, to win the same Slam 12 times after seeing off a brave challenge from a weary Thiem in a repeat of the 2018 final.Nadal is now just two behind Roger Federer's all-time record of 20 majors and three ahead of Novak Djokovic who was knocked out by Thiem in the semi-finals.The world number two also took his Paris record to an astonishing 93 wins and just two losses having previously won the title in 2005-2008, 2010-2014, 2017 and 2018. I want to say congratulations to Dominic. air af1 I feel jordan4 sorry as he deserves to win it as well, said Nadal. But he has every chance in the future. He has unbelievable talent for the sport and I want to encourage him for the future. It's a dream to win again, an incredible moment. When I first played here in 2005 I never thought I would be