Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vefz ASWJ reveals backing PTI in 70 constituencies
Daeh Acting out with The Living Newspaper
The largest, bri af1 shoes ghtest supermoon of 2020 rose in the night sky on Tuesday over hushed cities, stilled factories and countries in lockdown due to the novel coronavirus that has killed tens of thousands worldwide.If the moon is within 10% of its closest distance to the earth at the moment of the full moon, it is considered to be a supermoon, according air force low to the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.Google introduces new features to assist Pakistan s coronavirus effortApril s full moon will be the closest supermoon of 2020, and it is also known as the Pink Moon after the pink flowers that start to appear in the fields this month i air force one n some places. The epidemic situation in China is getting better and better. This [moon] may represent something good... I m happy when I see it, said Ding Linlin, local resident in Beijing.Twitter s Jack Dorsey pledges $1 b for COVID-19 relief effortMainland China reported no coronavirus deaths on Tuesday for the first time since the pandemic began and a drop i Zhrv US intelligence believes North Korea making more nuclear bomb fuel despite talks
LAHORE:The Punjab government has been striving since it came in power to uplift the business environement and facilitate businessmen who are a crucial part of the economy, said Provincial Minister for Finance Makhdoom Hashim Jawan Bakht.Addressing the business community on Wednesday, at the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI), he lauded the newly-introduced online tax paying facility, saying, With the implementation of this initiative, taxpayers will no longer need to visit banks and stand in long queues to deposit taxes. Thus the compliance cost of the taxpayers will reduce, he added.Bakht notified that the government intends to expand the facility so that it comprises all provincial taxes.For now, the Punjab Revenue Authority has air max 90 homme taken the lead in this regard, he remarked, adding that jordan 1 jordan the payment of sales tax on services through alternate delivery channels would be available by the en new balances 530 d of December. Subsequently, the facility will be enhanced to cover