Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaxp Govt refuses to register 42 NGOs
Ewbx Charged for blasphemy HRCP condemns death of convict
PARISTonguearis Saint-Germain squandered the chance to clinch the Ligue 1 title in record-equalling time on Sunday after a 2-2 draw at home to Strasbourg, with Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting's incredible miss from on the goal-line costing his team dear.PSG were handed the opportunity to win their sixth French crown in seven seasons after second-placed Lille drew 1-1 at Reims earlier.That left Thomas Tuchel's side knowing that three points at the Parc des Princes would see them retain the title and wrap it dunks brown up with eight games to spare, matching the speed with which Laurent Blanc's team became champions in 2016.Choupo-Moting gave them an early lead with his third Ligue 1 goal, air max 2021 but late af1 r in the first half he somehow succeeded in turning a net-bound Christopher Nkunku shot onto the post while standing on the line.Peerless PSG on verge of another French title I wondered if I was offside and it all happened very fast. I touched the ball, it hit the post and, well, it's a real shame because the ball wa Qong New officers posted against 14 DIG positions
ISLAMABAD:The federal government on Sunday decided that highways and roads across the country would remain open to ensure the transportation of goods and also increase the number of freight trains to avert a shortage of food a nike 97 nd other essential supplies amid the lockdown imposed by provinces to stem the spread of coronavirus infections.The Centre also pledged to also ens adidas spezial marron ure that all provinces benefitted from the COVID-19 relief package it had announced earlier and food and protective gear were supplied to all parts of the country.Chairing a meeting of the PTI core committee, Prime Minister Imran Khan reviewed the challenges faced by the nation following the outbreak of the disease in the country and would present a roadmap on Monday (today) to overcome the airmax m.He directed the national food security minister to ensure the availability of essential edibles, particularly flour, across the country. He also asked the provincial governments to take strict action against hoarders and profiteers,