Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spvu 750 rooms of 8 Islamabad hotels booked for Saudi crown prince s visit
Dhru Enhancing skills Women empowerment vital for society s progress
LONDON:Auckland Blues forward Cameron Su samba og shoes afoa has stepped away from rugby to focus on treatment for cancer after mo nike force 1 hombre nths of juggling his health issue with his sporting career.The 25-year-old flanker did not reveal the type of cancer but said in a video on social media that he had be aj1 jordan en diagnosed last November. quot I can 39 t really pronounce the name of it. But I had a tumour taken out at the end of last year and currently been going through some radiation the last month and a bit, quot he said.Suafoa played against the Wellington Hurricanes in Super Rugby Pacific last month during his second week of radiation therapy and faced the New South Wales Waratahs the following week. However, he said the fatigue had become too much to continue playing rugby. quot In the mornings I rsquo m pretty good, I rsquo ve just woken up so I rsquo m usually full of energy. But after 12(p.m.) or one (p.m.), that rsquo s when I rsquo m usually on the decline fatigue-wise, quot he added. Suafoa said he was Wgvu Govt slashes non-salary budget by 10%
DERA ISMAIL KHAN:Maulana Fazlur Rehman, the head of the eponymous faction of the Jamiat U schuhe jordan lema-e-Islam (JUI), on Monday said that those who were complaining against rigging in the 2018 elections, were looking for the ticket of the same party, which came to power five years ago, to contest the elections this time.Addressing an election rally in Lakki Marwat, Fazl said that other parties always pu nike force t the people into trouble, as they promoted and filled t new balance damen he bellies of a certain class of people.However, he stressed that it was the only the JUI-F which never legitimised the illegitimate. ldquo The 2018 elections were rigged and as a result, the government came, rdquo he said, referring to the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI). ldquo Those who stood with us against the rigging, want to contest the election by taking the ticket of the same party today. rdquo He lamented, ldquo Voting is the easiest forum in an ideological war. But even in this Jihad we go around. Our assemblies are full of peopl