Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vuft South Korea s new coronavirus infections at second highest in new wave
Cebw Abbottabad Commission Family planning coordinator quizzed
Security forces on Friday killed a high-profile terrorist in South Waziristan in an intelligence-based operation (IBO), said a statement from the Inter-Services Pub air force 1 hombre lic Relations (ISPR).Acting on intelligence regarding the presence of the wanted and sought after TTP commander Nooristan alias Hasan Baba in theSharmangi area, security forces conducted a raid at the location.During the exchange of fire, Baba was killed. He was an expert improvised explosive device (IED) maker and a trainer. The military 39 s media wing said he was involved in the mar jordan bleu tyrdom of more than 50 security personnel since 2007.Read:Terrorist involved in killing of women NGO workers killed in NW IBOBaba is the second high-value target to have been killed by security forces within a week 39 s time.On February 23,security forces conducted an IBO in Mir Ali and killedHassan alias Sajna of TTP rsquo s Hafiz Gul Bahadur group.Sajna was involved in the killing of four women workers in Mir Ali on Monday. ldq new balance 990 uo The killed Zarr Water conservation projects get PM s nod
MUMBAI:Megastar Amitabh Bachchan finds it embarrassing to be tagged as the 'Star Of The Millennium,' saying the title came his way due to a computer error perhaps. He insists he is just an ordinary artiste. It was in 1999 when the BBC honoured Bachchan with the title after an online survey but Amitabh recalls it was his co-actor Govind Namdev who told him that he was 'Star Of The Millennium.' I never believed in it... There is one secret behind it. The BBC News, which conferred the honour on me, conducted an online survey where they asked people to vote for an actor whom they thought was the most popular in last 100 years. He continued, And because of that online survey, some votes came my way and I feel it's a computer jordan homme error and there is no truth behind it. I feel so embarrassed when people label me with these tags. I am an ordi adidas spezial blu nary artist and people who are sharing this platform with me are great as today, I am so much ins new balance 327 pired by their thoughts. Bollywood mourns veteran star Kader