Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
josf Senate panel calls for timely release of PSDP funds
Mnhi Sonakshi s love for saris dates back to childhood
WASHINGTONTongueresident Joe Biden on Tuesday called the evacuation from Afghanistan an extraordinary success in his first public remarks since the United States withdrew its military from the country on Monday, ending a 20-year war.In a televised address from the White House State Dining Room, Biden criticised the ousted Afghan government 39 s inability to fight back against sw air max thea ift Taliban advances, which forced the United States and its Nato allies into a hasty and humiliating exit, and highlighted the role played by former US president Donald Trump.The deal brokered by Trump authorised quot the release of 5,000 prisoners last year, including some of the Taliban 39 s to air jordan4 p war commanders, among those who just took control, quot Biden said. quot By the time I came to office, the Taliban was in its strongest military position since 2001, controlling or contesting nearly half of the country, quot he said.US officials believe 100 to 200 Americans remain in Afghanistan quot with jordan bimbo some inten Lemi Taliban confirm second round of talks with US in Doha
LONDON:Chelsea manager Maurizi nike jordan o Sarri plans showdown talks with the club's hierarchy after next week's Europa League final to see if they want the Italian to remain in charge next season.Sarri's side recovered from a mid-season slump in time to secure Champions League fo adidas classic otball next season via a third-placed finish in the Premier League, and could end the season with a trophy when they face Arsenal in Baku on May 29.However, Sarri's style of football has not been universally embraced by the Chelsea fans during his first season in charge and rumours in his homeland have linked the former Napoli boss with the vacant managerial roles at Juventus and Roma. I will speak to the club as I want to see if they are happy with me or not, said Sarri on Wednesday. I have two nike air max blau more years on my contract. Arsenal has ammunition for transfer spree The Milan stock exchange does not appear to share Chelsea fans' reservations. Juventus shares rose 5.60 per cent on Wednesday afternoon following reports in