Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gugc Graft cases being used to victimise PML-N Sanaullah
Kkfo Corporate Affairs sector receives most job applications in Pakistan Report
QUETTA:As the PPP zooms around provinces hunting for its share of the political pie and voters, its electoral success encounters dual challenges ndash securing a sway over electables and effectively converting crowd support into a potential vote bank when the country goes to the ballot next year.The reality hit home after the PPP organised an impressive political show in Balochistan after more than a decade on Friday. The event successfully attracted crowds of supporters from various regions of Bal air max270 ochistan, with the participation of PPP workers from Sindh further bolstering the turnout on the occasion of the party 39 s 56th foundation nike jordan day.PPP decision-maker Asif Ali Zardari and party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari declared Balochistan as the heart of Pakistan. They recalled the pa adidas spezial beige rty 39 s policies, including the 18th Amendment, NFC Award, and Aghaz-e-Haqooq Balochistan package in their fiery speeches.ReadBilawal scoffs at Nawaz 39 s fourth shot at powerDespite these efforts, secu Tyno Crawford crushes Brook with fourth-round TKO
In her new memoir, Rebel Wilson claims that she and singer Adele used to be confused for one another, and that the British singer ldquo didn rsquo t like being compared to rdquo her character from Pitch Perfect ldquo Fat Amy. rdquo In an excerpt from Rebel Wilson 39 s book quot Rebel Rising, quot air max 95 noir Rebel admits she believes British singer Adele quot hates quot her.The actress said that the star would act uncomfortable around her. Rebel also adds that she believes Adele avoided her b jordan air one ecause of her weight.I think Adele hates me, rdquo the actor writes. ldquo There was a moment when she was bigger, and some people would confuse us for one another. r af1 mens dquo Rebel goes on to claim that Adele ldquo always quickly turns away rdquo when they rsquo ve crossed paths at events.Rebel then references her Pitch Perfect character as she adds: ldquo As if my fatness might rub off on her if I were near her for more than thirty seconds. That she didn rsquo t like being compared to lsquo Fat Amy.