Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kuwd Funds still unavailable for new police stations in Murree
Flak Al Qaeda strong at the fringes weak in the center
SRINAGAR:At least six Kashmiri youths were martyred in Occupied Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday as the Indian occupying forces tightened restrictions, fearing protests aft adidas campus 00 er Prime Minister Imran Khan s i nike air max mpassioned speech at UN General Assembly last night.Three youths were martyred in Ganderbal, about 12 miles north of Srinagar, and another three in Batote, located on the highway co campus 80 adidas nnecting Jammu and Srinagar during cordon and search operations.Prime Minister Imran had warned of a bloodbath once India lifts its restrictions in IOK, which have been in force since it revoked the region s decades-old autonomy in August and detained thousands of people. He also warned the Kashmir dispute could escalate into an all-out nuclear war that would have consequences for the whole world.Soon after the speech, hundreds of Kashmiris came out of their homes, shouting slogans in support of Pakistan s prime minister late on Friday night and calling for the independence of the occupied.Are we [Muslims] chil Lpdn AJK gets new chief secretary
ISLAMABADTonguerime Minister Imran Khan is scheduled to travel to the United States in the third week o red sambas f July on a maiden visit where he would have first face-to-face sitting with President Donald Trump, The Express Tribune has learnt.Official sources confirmed on Friday that the prime minister would begin his five-day trip from July 20.The trip, originally planned in June, was postponed because of the PM's prior domestic engagements, ie federal budget 2019.Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Thursday told reporters that a me new balance usa eting between PM Imran and Trump was expected soon. He, however, did not share the date of the PM s visit.Qureshi said PM Imran would be visiting Washington on the invitation of President Trump, who wanted to discuss important regional issues.This would be the first high-level engagement between the two countries under the Trump administration's tenure, and comes at a ti adidas original me when talks between the US and Afghan Taliban are thought to have entered decisive phase.Rela