Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nrns Big B says no to the idea of a Bachchan museum
Lane Street Child World Cup Sindh govt announces Rs 200 000 for each player
QUETTA:The Balochistan Assembly has unanimously passed a resolution demanding of the Centre to postpone the upcoming local bodies elections in the province for an indefinite period due to an inordinate delay in introducing reforms in the existing local government (LG) act and other reasons.The development took place late on Monday night when adidas spezial the treasury and opposition benches adopted the joint resolution.It was moved by Minister for Higher Education and Information Zahoor Ahmed Buledi on behalf of all the members during a session presided over by Speaker Abdul Quddus Bizenjo.New mineral policy this year, CM tells lawmakers In view of the 2017 census, continuous drought persisting since last nine years, introducing new reforms in the existi nike air force 1 femme ng LG act and new delimitation, local bodies election should be postponed for an indefinite period, stated the resolution. Delimitation of local bodies has started whic samba green h will take time to complete. The provincial government is also working on evol Bvvv Rao Anwar personally summoned by SHC
Barbara Rush, a renowned movie star and Golden Globe recipient, has passed away at the age of 97. Best known for her roles in adidas originals samba quot It Came From Outer Space quot and quot Peyton Place, quot Rush died on March 31st.Claudia Cowan, her daughter, confirmed the news, stating, quot My wonderful mother passed away peacefully at airforce 5:28 th new balance 574 is evening. I was with her this morning and know she was waiting for me to return home safely to transition. rdquo Cowan 39 s statement to Fox News continued, quot It rsquo s fitting she chose to leave on Easter as it was one of her favorite holidays and now, of course, Easter will have a deeper significance for me and my family. quot Rush 39 s passing follows a recent birthday tribute from her daughter, describing her as quot golden. quot quot She is golden, she is a diamond, she glows like the moon and shines like the sun, quot Cowan wrote in January. quot Age does not diminish the light in her eyes, the sweetness of her heart, or the wisdom in her