Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hxrm The state of the economy
Nsfg SBP s foreign currency reserves now stand at meagre $9.66b
LAHORE:The Old Anarkali police have allegedly forged fact adidas campus 00s s in an FIR registered against Assistant Sub-inspector (ASI) Muhammad Asif for misbehaving with an old woman to escape further scrutiny from their higher ups.The elderly victim has been wrongly named as Kundan Mai in the FIR, whereas her real name is Bashiran Bibi, The Express Tribune has learnt. The victim has also been wrongly registered as a local from Muzaffargarh, even though she belongs to a village near Raiwind.A video of the incident showed the ASI misbehaved with an elderly woman (about 80-90 years old) outside the IGP office. Reportedly, the office red af1 r not only abused the woman, but also snatched her stick and threw it on the ground. He also hurled threats at the victim.After the video went viral, he was p nike air max 90 romptly suspended and arrested, but the police failed to take down Bibi s details and still lodged an FIR.When The Express Tribune reached out to the police station to inquire about the details of the FIR, it was confirme Szeg We made children s mistakes says Messi after Barca stunned by Atletico
WASHINGTONTongueentagon chief Jim Mattis said Friday that he was considering a meeting with Russian Defense Minister Sergei air jordan2 Shoi womens dunks gu, as the leaders of thei jordan blanche r countries mull possible new talks. I am considering meeting with my counterpart but there has been no decision, Mattis told journalists at the Pentagon. I'm all for re-opening communications, he added. It's most important that we talk with those countries we have the largest disagreements with. Trump seeks to revive 'Arab NATO' to confront IranIn Johannesburg, Russian President Vladimir Putin said he was 'ready' to travel to Washington to see Donald Trump, and revealed he had invited the US leader to Moscow, shortly after their July 16 summit in Helsinki.The White House said Friday that Trump was 'open' to visiting the Russian capital, though it said earlier this week that any new meeting between the two leaders would likely not happen until 2019.Trump's performance at the summit earned howls of criticism at home, where he was seen a