Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mttw Indonesia s Satria-1 deploys solar panels ahead of geostationary trip
Gdmd Indian PSLV Rocket Puts Cartosat-2B into Orbit
It s Valentine s Day and love money is on Donald Trump s mind.The former president penned a love letter to his Valentine, his wife and former First Lady Melania Trump 鈥?in the form of a fundraising email to prospective donors. Dear Melania, I LOVE YOU! it read. Even after ever reebok sneaker y single INDICTMENT, ARREST, and WITCH HUNT, you never left my side. You ve always supported me through everything. I wouldn t be the man I am tod adidas 00s ay without your guidance, kindness, and warmth. You will always mean the world to me, Melania! He signed the letter Donald J. Trump, which we can only assume is Melania s pet name for the former president.https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1757763611034841238Multiple links in the email directed donors to a page where they could LEAVE SOME hokas KIND WORDS FOR THE FIRST LADY THIS VALENTINE S DAY 鈥?as well as a monetary contribution to her loving husband s campaign.While Trump may be professing his undying devotion to Mrs. Trump, the former first lady had be Pqhn Viasat taps Blue Canyon Technologies to build Link 16 satellite
Posted inMilitaryU.S. to ramp up spending on classified communicati nike air force 1 07 ons satellitesThe largest funding increase is for Evolved Strategic Satcom satellites, intended for nuclear command and controlbySandra Erwin May 1, 2022J nike force 1 donna anuary 23, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window U.S. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Qearia Braden, a transmissions system operator with Combat Logistics Battalion 5, 1st Marine Logistics Group, I Marine Expeditionary Force, establishes communications using an AN/PRC-117G multiband-networking-manpack radio during Exercise Steel Knight 22 SK-22 at Camp Pendleto nike air max plus n, California, Dec. 5, 2021. SK-22 is a 1st Marine Division led annual training exercise which enables the Navy-Marine Corps team to operate in a realistic, combined-arm