Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dynq Last Night, the Grammys Turned Back Into an Awards Show
Qaeg Eminem Attempts to Make His Career Disappear With New Song Houdini
Charli XCX hyper-popified Caroline Polachek s lates hoka winterschuhe t single, Welcome to my Island, on a new remix alongside the 1975 s George Daniel. The song, which will appear on Polachek s upcoming sophomore album Desire, I Want To Turn Into You, out Feb. 14, features two completely new verses from the featured singer, including one that boasts: I told him, Baby, you can pull up on the landing strip/And if you do it right, welcome to my island, bitch. The original song is almost completely stripped away in Charli XCX s presence, adding daring grit to Polochek s sweeter sentiment: Welcome to my island/Hope you like me, you ain& 03 shoes dunks 9;t leavin. In place of the singer s initial guitar solo 鈥?which producer Dan Nigro encouraged her to perform despite the absence of her technic crocs zehentrenner al ability to play the instrument 鈥?Daniel slotted in pulsating beats that warp both artist s vocals with staccato glitches. a Qxfg Report: U.S. Air Force May Need To Guarantee Number of Launches
Posted inCommercialMaxar wins contract to provide 3D imagery of Indo-Pacific regionThe contract was awarded by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency bySandra Erwin January 4, 2024January 4, 2024Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to adidas originals samba share on Facebook Opens in new window Click adidas adidas original to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window Maxar s Precision3D image of Pyongyang, North Korea. Credit: Maxar TechnologiesJoin our newsletter to get the latest military space news every Tuesday by veteran defense journalist Sandra Erwin.Processing鈥ucc nikeair ess! You re on the list.Whoops! There was an error and we couldn t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.WASHINGTON 鈥?Maxar Technologies announced Jan. 4 it secured a contract from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency NGA to provide advanced satellite imagery