Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rryf Funding Outlook Fuels Speculation about DigitalGlobe, GeoEye
Wacd Sanders Blasts the Arrogance of Billionaires While Discussing a Possible Bloomberg Run
As Fox holds auditions for its recently vacated 8 p.m. timeslot, some hosts are pulling out all the stops to show the network that they are a worthy successor to former primetime racist Tucker Carlson. On Tuesday afternoon, host Jesse Watters, appearing on The Five, claimed that he could just tell if a person was an undocumented migrant. I saw, on the way into work, an illegal immigration family digging through the trash, looking for recyclables, Watters said. How did you know they were illegal interjected co-host Jessica Tarlov. You can tell, Watters responded, I can tell. I& reebok club c 85 039;m a city guy. You don t want me to get into it, but I can tell. https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/statu...6717057The network has a long histor samba og y of racist bashing against undocumented migrants, but it s not every day that a host admits to profiling random individuals on the street. Then again, one of Watters most infamous Fox News segments was his 2016 man on the street ventur skechers arbeitsschuhe e Gujl Russian crew swap should not impact next ISS mission
Posted inCivilSpaceX s Dragon Reaches ISSbyDan Leone April 21, 2014January 20, 2023Click to share on X nike af1 hombre Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window A SpaceX dragon cargo spacecraft is grappled by the station s robotic arm. Credit: NASAWASHINGTON 鈥?A Space Exploration Technologies Corp. Dragon spacecraft arrived at the international space station April 20, delivering some t adidas originals samba wo metric tons of cargo to the orbital outpost. Dragon s ar airmaxplus rival follows an April 18 launch aboard a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Fla.Dragon was berthed with the Earth-facing port on the station s Harmony node at 10:06 a.m. EDT. The spacecraft is scheduled to remain at station for about four weeks, according to a notice NASA posted on its website during the weekend.T