Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uaum Gen. Kehler Tapped To Lead U.S. Strategic Command
Dcrl No, Taylor Swift Wasn t Crazy Enough to Hard Launch Her First Date With Travis Kelce: We Were a Couple
Foreigner co-founder and guitarist Mick Jones revealed that he is battling Parkinson s disease, shedding some light on the unspecified health issues that have often kept him off the stage for the past several years.In a statement shared via Billboard , Jones said, Fans will have become very aware that for some time now, I have not been performing onstage with the band. Several years nike air max kids ago, I w skechers as diagnosed with Parkinson s disease. I want everyone to know that I am doing alright. Jones, the sole remaining original member of Foreigner, hasn t been able to play regularly with Foreigner since around 2022. When he has appeared, it s frequently been near the end of concerts to perform a couple of songs. His crocs absences have grown a bit more pointed, however, since Foreigner launched its lengthy farewell tour last year the trek resumes in March with dates scheduled through early June .In his statement, Jones added: I ve always liked to be at my best when performing onstage, and sadly, at Igaw Airbus subsidiary UP42 unveils data, analytics platform
P adidas spezial verdi osted inNewsPlanet-Hunting Spacecraft To Look For Earth-Sized WorldsbySpaceNews Editor January 6, 2009January 19, 2023Click to share on X Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard Opens in new window BOULDER,Colo.鈥?NASA s Kepler space telescope, a nike air max damen sharp-eyed spa nike air max plus cecraft designed to hunt for Earth-like planets, is ready to ship out for an early March launch.Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. the Boulder, Colo.-based NASA contractor responsible for developing the Kepler flight system and supporting mission operations recently completed the spacecraft s final pre-ship checkout and is preparing to deliver the spacecraft to Cape Canaveral Air Force Station,Fla., for a March 5 liftoff on a Delta 2 booster. In order to find Earth-sized planets, you need to stare at the same place in s