Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iqru Miniature cowboys compete in Mutton Bustin night
Oitn Crash shuts down lanes near Mitchell Interchange
Labor Day week is one of those rare weeks where many people work only four days, having Monday off for the federal holiday. Now, imagine doing that every week.It turns out a growing number of businesses, and even some schools are throw adidas samba adidas ing their support behind a four-day workweek. North College Hill High School in southwest Ohio is one of those schools.Students and teachers are part of a unique experiment: a four-day week.Algebra teacher Kara Graham says coming in just four days, with Monday a planning day, makes her work-life balance so much easier. I don t have to spend all da nike air force y Sunday sitting at my computer doing my schoolwork. I have so much less stress, she said.Many other industries are giving it a shot, too.Job listings post four-day weeksFlexJobs recently posted a list of companies with four-day workweeks. Among them is G2i, which connects companies to software developers.CEO Gabe Greenberg says at first, adidas samba damen employees had off every other Friday. But last year, he says, We announce Bvwz 5-year-old boy died from likely fentanyl poisoning
By THOMAS ADAMSONAP Fashion WriterPARIS AP 鈥?Dior mania descended on Paris Fashion Week menswear Friday as over air force 1 a thousand screaming fans thronged the magnificent Place de la Concorde for a glimpse of their favorite stars, with some almost risking their lives in snarled traffic.The minders of the show VIP guests, including David Beckham, Naomi Campbell and Korean band BTS members J-Hope and Jimin, navigated the crowd like salmon swimming upstream.Inside, Dior men designer Kim Jones paid homage to Yves Saint Laurent, who became the world s youngest couturier at 21 in 1957 upon Christian Dior s death.Here are some highlights of fall-winter 2023-2024 collections:YSL: AN HOMAGEIn 1958, Saint Laurent unveiled his first col skechers arbeitsschuhe lection for Christian Dior. It was a global event which saw the designer draw thousands upon thousands of screaming fans who thronged avenues. Some things never change, even in 65 years.Kim Jones used that women s collection as the in jordan low spiration for his men